Umami Community Newsletter, 6/24
Today we present to you the 2nd edition of the weekly Umami Community Newsletter. In the past week, we made enormous progress on our USDC vault, including completing its primary code audit with Zokyo.
Our core team also made its first IRL debut, with four team members attending NFT NYC, where we caught up with frens including TracerDAO & OffChain Labs!
Here’s a lowdown on our most exciting updates from the past week:
- Passed Phase 1 of our Zokyo audit with flying colors. Because of Umami’s strong performance in Phase 1, the remaining Q&A and retests should only take a few days.
- Attended NFT NYC, including events attended by TracerDAO & Offchain Labs. DeFiAlpha, Toki, Kitsune & Burden all had a great time catching up & networking with the Arbitrum fam.
- Launched a gorgeous and informative explainer video created by new Umami team member, @Edis. Check it out here: Umami (@UmamiFinance) / Twitter
- Umami welcomed our new strategist and treasury manager Wen Moon to the Umami talent suite.
- DefiAlpha sat down with “Kingmaker” on the @kngmkrpod to publish a detailed tutorial to Umami Finance and our upcoming vault suite. Check it out here: Umami Finance tutorial with CEO DefiAlpha — YouTube
mUMAMI Deposited = 507,400 (up 5.29% WoW)
cmUMAMI Deposited = 263,400 (up 4.73% WoW)
Rewards pushed to staker this week = 13.92 ETH
Total rewards distributed to stakers = 125.62
Supply numbers at time of writing 06/24
As you can see, it has been a pretty busy week all around between networking at NFT NYC and pushing forward on the USDC Vault. With the intensive portion of the audit behind us we feel confident in our ability to bring safe, risk-hedged yields to our users. See you all next week!