Umami Community Newsletter, 7/15
With this week came the completion of Umami’s ecosystem audit, our highly anticipated USDC Vault as well as the Umami core contracts themselves have been deemed low-risk in terms of smart contract failure. This opens us up to a plethora of partnership and marketing opportunities and also gives users a breath of fresh air.
Check out the full list of updates below:
- Completion of our full ecosystem audit by Zokyo. (See full report in #resources in our Discord: https://discord.gg/wgZpVgz4.)
- Umami Finance listed on the Arbitrum One Portal.
- Enhanced our UMAMI/WETH LP to ensure existing users capture the full benefit of USDC Vault launch.
- Announced and executed a snapshot to finalize our Whitelist
Check here for eligibility: https://umami-wl-checker.vercel.app/
- Verified in testing the Vault works as intended.
Check out Vault Buildooor Toki’s tweet here: https://twitter.com/0xtoki_/status/1547782959541157888?s=21&t=1tmFtPVgGRx7uilOKWJqtQ
mUMAMI Deposited = 515,300 (Up 8.8% WoW)
cmUMAMI Deposited = 295,000 (Up 3.8% WoW)
Rewards pushed to stakers this week = 10.49 ETH
Total rewards pushed to stakers = 151.46 ETH
(Supply and ETH numbers quoted at time of writing on 07/15)
Keeping our depositors’ funds secure and ensuring our loyal long term holders have first-dibs on our upcoming USDC Vault have both been top priorities for Umami in recent months. We are proud to say that, between our completed security audit and our USDC Vault snapshot, Umami has delivered on both of those key goals.
This also means the Vault launch is not too far off, so get that USDC ready if you intend on depositing!
Happy Marinating! -Mr GP